Monday, August 2, 2010

Things That I'm Into: Community Garden/Lunch Spot

This community garden is somewhat near* my new work. I've been eating my lunch here occasionally, and I'm pretty into it.  I wish we could get a plot here, but unfortunately (though it makes sense) you have to live within five blocks, which we certainly do not.







 

I like having good outdoor options to eat my lunch, especially after last year working in LA in a building surrounded by no sidewalks.

* I say near because the exact physical location of my new job is a SECRET not just from the internetz world but also from my friends and family. Apparently I can talk about it generally, but not the exact address. Seems a little overkill, but they are worried about security and they probably know what's up, so...

No comments: