Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Things That I'm Into: Free Music

If you are into music and are like, "oh, I wonder what new albums I should buy this summer?" and then you are like "maybe sub pop has some good new albums" and then you are like "omg there are so many how do I choose?" then maybe you should download this from amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Digital-Bang-2010-Sampler-Amazon/dp/B003JFTAPO.


It's free and has 15 songs from 15 different sub pop artists that have/had albums coming out in 2010. 

Samples from some of my personal fav 2010 albums are on there- from beach house "teen dream," avi buffalo "avi buffalo" and caribou "swim." I highly recommend any of those albums, esp beach house, but you can obviously check them out yourself on this free sampler. And I'm definitely buying the Blizten Trapper when it comes out TUESDAY. 

** PS In general Amazon is way sweeter than itunes when it comes to digital music. Usually albums are $5.99 or $7.99, plus they always have 100 $5 albums a month. But maybe that's another post. 

No comments: